Monday, April 9, 2012

Note to Self: Amazon Saves Money

I haven't used Amazon much lately as the shopping cart didn't work with my browser.  I recently downloaded Firefox, and it's working again.  Not only have I enjoyed receiving free shipping (it's not hard to rack up $25 minimum orders), I also have discovered their 4-for-3 offer on qualifying books (also not hard to do).  I usually purchase books to peruse, keep a supply of beginning books on hand, or plan ahead for what my students will be needing.  It definitely adds up, so every way to save helps.  I also try to take advantage of 40% off discounts directly from publishers.  I charge the student regular price, but what I save goes right into keeping a repertoire library available for duets, special solos, etc.  My library is stocked pretty well, but can a piano teacher ever resist the urge to buy one more new collection....?!

No comments:

Post a Comment